1. How well did I use a growth mindset to stay positive when the competition got tough? when I was doing sprints I could see that I was coming last so I ran my fastest to try and catch up.
2. Did I manage to achieve my athletics goals and why/why not? I manged to achieve one of my athletics goals which was to jump further in long jump and I succeeded.
3. In what ways did I represent my House well in the competition? by listening what to do and I got pozi's
4. What did I do well and how do I know? I did well at long jump because I jumped further than last year.
5. what was challenging and how do I know? in high jump I ran up and I would stop because I was to scared to jump
6. what am I most proud of and why? my long jump because I jumped further than last year.
Learner Qualities: Empathise and Communicate Empathise: Share at least 3 example of how you have shown empathy recently. Add a ...
W.A.L.T: solve division problems using an algorithm there is one 8 in 10 which would be 1 and then you take the 5 and add 2 more...
Learning Intention to compose and create a rap (with beat if possible) about bullying I think I did okay with this task and Me...